Wanted // Christmas wishes

Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk perfume
Mango tote bag with metal handles


Not sure whether Christmas wishlists help bloggers get what they want, but keeping a good old tradition of writing letters to Santa is rather cool, ain't it?
I won't be an exception, cause I got two things on my mind which I badly crave for - MMM perfume and metal handle bag by Mango. Even though Santa is not willing to present me with these goodies, I hope he will be too kind to take care of good discounts :) At least I can have them as gifts from me to me. Who else if not you is the best Santa in the world?  :)

* * *

Я не знаю, насколько хорошо подобные посты с новогодними желаниями помогают блогерам получать то самое желаемое. Но традиция писать письма Деду Морозу никуда не уходит :)
Мой вишлист на сегодня необыкновенно краток и ограничивается парфюмом от MMM и сумкой Mango с металлическими ручками. Даже если моё "письмо" не дойдет до Деда Мороза, пусть он хотя бы потрудится над хорошими скидками)) Согласитесь, дарить подарки самой себе тоже приятно. И кто, как не ты, самый понимающий и щедрый в мире Санта? :)


Follow Pumps & Kicks

3 comments:

  1. ''Sunkissed salty skin'' - Dreams of future summer holidays to keep you going during the russian winter.
    I'd buy you one of those !

    ReplyDelete
  2. сумка сбылась))а водичка?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. водичка пока нет, хорошего по-маленьку))

      Delete