Brand new // Short story

Zara, Froggy, Zara


Now I'm officially ready for the hottest summer days
with my wardrobe being 100% complete with all types of shorts I needed:
sheer, leather and denim.
Btw I never thought buying a pair of denim shorts could be so hard!
I didn't like how all those cutoffs fitted my body.
When I almost lost all hope, these ubercool boys came on my way,
 whitened denim plus perfect fit, what else do I need? :)

* * *

В ожидании жаркого лета я запаслась шортами на все случаи жизни:
 хочешь - на работу, хочешь - на пляж.
Здесь и кожаные, и джинсовые, и шифоновые,
одним словом,  гардероб укомплектован шортами на 100%.
Кстати, не думала, что так сложно будет найти джинсовые шорты.
Распространенные cut-off модели не лучшим образом смотрятся на мне,
поэтому поиски сильно затянулись.
Нашла этот выбеленный экземпляр во Froggy,
и что удивительно - никакие шорты еще так классно на мне не сидели, я в восторге!


Follow Pumps & Kicks

3 comments:

  1. nice shorts, especially in Zara:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shorts :) your pic is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you model those denim shorts ;-)

    ReplyDelete