Brand new // Red & Structured

Blazer and skirt via taobao.com


I never used to like red, but lately I've become obsessed with it!
This blazer is definitely not the last red piece I purchase for spring/summer.
Red pants up next!
Speaking about the skirt, I'm a huge fan of geometric and structured clothes,
so I bought it without a moment's hesitation.

* * *

Этой весной я ставлю на красный!
Никогда особо не любила этот цвет, но тут меня всерьёз на него потянуло
Думаю, я не ограничусь только пиджаком и разовью тему "красного" в своем гардеробе
Следующие на очереди брюки ;)
Что касается юбки, то я, будучи фанатом геометрии в одежде,
ни секунды не колебалась при покупке
и осталась ею очень довольна.


Follow Pumps & Kicks

8 comments:

  1. nice choice !!♥

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    PS If you decided to follow me, can you please let me know, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. юбка, с ума сойти, какая классная *_*

    http://nastya-stormi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that red. i'd matchy match it with the same red lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess, I'm gonna wear it with red lips only! :)

      Delete